What are the benefits of this way of working?
- Quicker than traditional methods
- Delivers deep insights
- Achieves commitment to action
- Drives transformational change
What themes are suitable?
- Strategic planning
- Decision making
- Organisational change
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Leadership teams
- Employee engagement
What’s different about this way of working?
Skilful conversation through increased attention, focus and openness
- Giving attention
- Being succinct
- Having time to think
Time spent “looking” at the issue to harness individual and group intuition
- Working kinaesthetically and somatically
- Harnessing visual-spatial learning
Surfacing and respecting the ‘invisible dynamics’ of the organisational system
- Unwritten rules and competing commitments
- Systemic principles
- Improving the organisational system’s “health and flow”