Here we will be publishing articles and tools based on our experience and latest thinking. Scroll down for the current themes.
Please register your interest in hearing when new articles are published or to explore how this on-going work could help you.
Current areas of research and development include:
- What’s holding your business back?
- Developing trust in organisations to support change
- Trauma-informed leadership of organisational change: The Adverse Organisational Experiences (AOE) questionnaire
- Energy management for high-achievers: A practical tool
- Making a systemic assessment of your work-life priorities
- Coping with panics and flashbacks: A summary of methods
- Structuring thinking around complex issues
- Industry value chains: Examples and analysis techniques