Mike Price has over 33 years of experience that includes developing the strategy and change leadership skills of senior leaders in large corporate and not-for-profit organisations, board-level strategy consulting for multi-nationals and the development and leadership of his own businesses.
He has extensive experience that includes one-to-one and team coaching, facilitation of groups varying in size from 5 to 120, and lecturing to senior audiences on strategy and change.
The quality of Mike’s work and the trust his clients have in him is demonstrated by the length of time many of his clients have worked with him. For example, to name just a few:
- Strategy and consulting skills trainer for Arthur D. Little (worldwide) since 1995
- Associate faculty (strategy and change) to Henley Business School Executive Education over 18 years
- Member of University of Bath School of Management’s Advisory Board for 14 years
- Leadership development for Imtech UK & Ireland over 12 years
- Strategy trainer for WPP Group (worldwide) for 8 years
- Leadership development and facilitator for Finning UK & Ireland for 7 years
- Strategy trainer for KPMG (Europe & India) for 6 years
- Strategy consultant to Iveco Defence Vehicles Division for 6 years
Mike is the Director of Brilliance Unlocked Ltd. Before moving into the provision of leadership development services 19 years ago, he spent nine years in strategy consulting in industry and then professional services. He started his career with five years in engineering research & development in the public and private sectors.
He has experience of a very wide range of different industries and organisational types and has extensive experience working internationally – the Europe, the Middle East, the Americas and Asia Pacific. He has been an entrepreneur since 1986.
Mike has been coaching professionally for the past six years and is a Member of the Association for Coaching. His style of coaching is most strongly influenced by systemic, gestalt and solution-focused approaches but he draws on a wide variety of other approaches where appropriate.
Mike’s qualifications and professional affiliations
- Master Practitioner in Systemic Coaching & Facilitation, Coaching Constellations Ltd (John Whittington et al), 2015-2019
- Professional Certificate in Coaching, Henley Business School – University of Reading, 2013-2014
- Member, Association for Coaching (MAC)
- Executive Fellow, Henley Business School
- Henley Business School, Register of Coaches
- Other professional qualifications
- MBA (Distinction)
- Diploma in Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Chartered Engineer (CEng), MIET
- BSc Communications Engineering