What are the benefits of this way of working?
- Quicker than traditional methods
- Delivers deep insights
- Achieves commitment to action
- Drives transformational change
What themes are suitable?
- Strategic planning
- Decision making
- Organisational change
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Leadership teams
- Employee engagement
What’s different about this way of working?
Skilful conversation through increased attention, focus and openness
- Giving attention
- Being succinct
- Having time to think
Time spent “looking” at the issue to harness individual and group intuition
- Working kinaesthetically and somatically
- Harnessing visual-spatial learning
Surfacing and respecting the ‘invisible dynamics’ of the organisational system
- Unwritten rules and competing commitments
- Systemic principles
- Improving the organisational system’s “health and flow”
See examples of our constellation-based facilitation work on Instagram.
Brilliance Unlocked provides systemic and constellation-based facilitation services, for example for strategy development in senior teams. If you would like to explore this further, please contact Mike Price at Brilliance Unlocked Ltd.
(c) Brilliance Unlocked Ltd, 2021