Why choose me as your thought partner?
- I’m constantly innovating new coaching and facilitation tools to support change management
- I’m strongly influenced by systemic, gestalt and solution-focused approaches which help to deliver sustainable change sooner
- The diversity of my extensive experience in strategy development and organisational change helps me provide invaluable insights and perspectives
My diverse and extensive experience
- I have over 36 years of experience working across numerous different industries and countries which you can read about here
- My change management experience includes leading change from within (as an employee) and also as an external management consultant
- I come to organisational change from extensive experience in strategy development, so I always make it relevant, practical and engaging
“Many thanks for the time that you spent with me. I really appreciated the time you took and focus that you provided.”Medical Doctor, GP Practice Manager
“Mike delivered sessions on strategy …. He was engaging, challenging and insightful. …. He had tremendous credibility with our group and Executive Board alike, and as a result was invited to work with the board directly on moving the company strategy forward. I’d have no hesitation in recommending Mike to help develop strategic capability in any business.”Training & Development Manager, UK Division of a Large Multi-National
“Having met Mike I quickly realised the enormous value his skills and experience would bring to [our company]. I introduced Mike to the executive group [in 2008], and since that time, Mike has worked across the business in the UK, working with leaders at various levels but predominantly at a senior leader and executive level. Throughout all the time I have known Mike, he has shown great ability to work with the various leadership groups. Mike gains credibility the instant he starts engaging with teams, and the depth of experience quickly becomes evident. I would however highlight Mike’s unique ability to use his insight to identify the underlying issues behind any challenge or opportunity. He will then, often through constructive challenge and pace, create the energy in the room to give leaders the confidence and courage to realise they do have the answers within themselves, and to help free them up to deliver the solutions.”HR Director, UK Company (approx £600m turnover)
Find other people’s reviews of my coaching, collected independently via Yell, here.
Get in touch, I look forward to hearing from you
You’re welcome to e-mail me, to discuss your needs, before making a booking. This discussion is free.