Why choose me as your thought partner?
- I’m an entrepreneur at heart (I started in 1977) so can empathise with the issues you face
- I’ve experience of advising private equity firms on the merits of businesses they are about to invest in and I’m an active investor in numerous entrepreneurial businesses
- The diversity of my extensive experience helps me provide invaluable insights and perspectives
Draw on a wealth of diverse experience
- I have over 37 years of experience working across numerous different industries and countries which you can read about here
- I have also been an entrepreneur since 1977 developing and leading my own businesses, with varying degrees of success, including a financial services business, two software businesses, an e-commerce business and two executive education businesses.
- In addition, I’ve always developed and led my own businesses, with varying degrees of success, including (and not limited to):
- financial services (1986-89)
- computer-aided design (1990-91)
- computer simulations (2000-02)
- e-commerce (1998-2012)
- executive education (2002-2014)
- leadership development and coaching (2014 to date).
- I’ve provided coaching to a very diverse range of start-ups and small businesses
Aligning three key perspectives
Coaching & Facilitation: Understanding people in organisational and family systems
- Professional Certificate in Coaching, Henley Business School
- Master Practitioner in Systemic Coaching & Facilitation, Coaching Constellations Ltd
- MAC, Member of the Association for Coaching
Business: Integrating ambition with financial reality
- MBA (Distinction), University of Lancaster
- Diploma in Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing
Engineering: Combining curiosity with critical thinking skills
- BSc Communications Engineering
- Chartered Engineer (CEng), MIET
Coaching from a serial entrepreneur
“You asked the difficult questions I didn’t want to ask of myself.A budding entrepreneur
That was so valuable!”
Find other people’s reviews of my coaching, collected independently via Yell, here.
Get in touch, I look forward to hearing from you
You’re welcome to e-mail me so we can discuss your needs. This discussion is free.