Why choose me as your thought partner?
- I’m an entrepreneur at heart (I started in 1977) so can empathise with the issues you face
- I’ve experience of advising private equity firms on the merits of businesses they are about to invest in and I’m an active investor in numerous entrepreneurial businesses
- The diversity of my extensive experience helps me provide invaluable insights and perspectives
My diverse and extensive experience
- I have over 36 years of experience working across numerous different industries and countries which you can read about here
- In addition, I’ve always developed and led my own businesses, with varying degrees of success, including (and not limited to):
- financial services (1986-89)
- computer-aided design (1990-91)
- computer simulations (2000-02)
- e-commerce (1998-2012)
- executive education (2002-2014)
- leadership development and coaching (2014 to date).
- I’ve provided coaching to a very diverse range of start-ups and small businesses
“You asked the difficult questions I didn’t want to ask of myself.A budding entrepreneur
That was so valuable!”
Find other people’s reviews of my coaching, collected independently via Yell, here.
Get in touch, I look forward to hearing from you
You’re welcome to e-mail me, to discuss your needs, before making a booking. This discussion is free.