Why choose me as your thought partner?
- The diversity of my extensive experience helps me provide invaluable insights and perspectives
- My experience has been primarily with senior executives and complex issues where my skills suit me best
- I have always adopted a coaching-led approach to leading teams, advising clients and developing people
Draw on a wealth of diverse experience
- I have over 37 years of experience including:
- 20 years in the design and delivery of leadership development programmes covering strategy, organisational change and leadership
- Nine years in strategy consulting in industry and then in management consulting for multi-nationals.
- Five years in engineering research & development in the public and private sectors.
- My clients have been senior leaders and boards in large corporate and not-for-profit organisations across a very wide range of different industries and sectors
- I have worked internationally for over 25 years: Europe, the Middle East, the Americas and Asia Pacific
- I’ve provided one-to-one and team coaching, facilitated groups varying in size from 5 to 120, and taught senior audiences on strategy and change.
Aligning three key perspectives
Coaching & Facilitation: Understanding people in organisational and family systems
- Master Practitioner in Systemic Coaching & Facilitation, Coaching Constellations
- Professional Certificate in Coaching, Henley Business School
- MAC, Member of the Association for Coaching
Business: Integrating ambition with financial reality
- MBA (Distinction), University of Lancaster
- Diploma in Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing
Engineering: Combining curiosity with critical thinking skills
- BSc Communications Engineering
- Chartered Engineer (CEng), MIET
Credible in the boardroom
“I found our time together very valuable. In a second it taught me a lot about how my mind works, the good bits and the bits that I need to adjust in certain circumstances. It gave me more confidence.”Accountant/General Manager, Industrial Equipment business
“Even the insights so far are worth the fee! Thanks for a very valuable session.”CEO and Founder of a major Technical Services business
“Many thanks for the time that you spent with me. I really appreciated the time you took and focus that you provided.”Medical Doctor, GP Practice Manager
“… The unplanned nature of the discussion and ability to allow it to follow the energy or follow the tone invariably allows us to talk about the conscious or sub-conscious things on my mind. What I really value is not only how you see a situation but more often how you hear a situation, through my tone. You pick up an inflection or a hesitation in my voice and recognise it as a clue…. Sometimes I find myself verbalising views and feelings that hadn’t been conscious thoughts before, which can initially be a surprise, but then on reflection invariably I recognise, own and ultimately do something about.”Director, Large Multi-National (international telephone coaching)
Find other people’s reviews of my coaching, collected independently via Yell, here.
Get in touch, I look forward to hearing from you
You’re welcome to e-mail me so that we can discuss your needs. This discussion is free.