Why choose me as your thought partner?
- The diversity of my extensive experience helps me provide invaluable insights and perspectives
- My experience has been primarily with senior executives and complex issues where my skills suit me best
- I have always adopted a coaching-led approach to leading teams, advising clients and developing people
My diverse and extensive experience
- I have over 36 years of experience including:
- 20 years in the design and delivery of leadership development programmes covering strategy, organisational change and leadership
- Nine years in strategy consulting in industry and then in management consulting for multi-nationals.
- Five years in engineering research & development in the public and private sectors.
- My clients have been senior leaders and boards in large corporate and not-for-profit organisations across a very wide range of different industries and sectors
- I have worked internationally for over 25 years: Europe, the Middle East, the Americas and Asia Pacific
- I’ve provided one-to-one and team coaching, facilitated groups varying in size from 5 to 120, and taught senior audiences on strategy and change.
- I have been coaching professionally since 2014. My style of coaching is most strongly influenced by systemic, gestalt and solution-focused approaches but I also draw on an eclectic mix of other approaches
- I have been an entrepreneur since 1977 developing and leading my own businesses, with varying degrees of success, including a financial services business, two software businesses, an e-commerce business and two executive education businesses.
My professional qualifications
Coaching & Facilitation
- Professional Certificate in Coaching, Henley Business School
- Master Practitioner in Systemic Coaching & Facilitation, Coaching Constellations Ltd
- MAC, Member of the Association for Coaching
- MBA (Distinction), University of Lancaster
- Diploma in Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing
Engineering (critical thinking skills)
- BSc Communications Engineering
- Chartered Engineer (CEng), MIET
“I found our time together very valuable. In a second it taught me a lot about how my mind works, the good bits and the bits that I need to adjust in certain circumstances. It gave me more confidence.”Accountant/General Manager, Industrial Equipment business
“Even the insights so far are worth the fee! Thanks for a very valuable session.”CEO and Founder of a major Technical Services business
Find other people’s reviews of my coaching, collected independently via Yell, here.
Get in touch, I look forward to hearing from you
You’re welcome to e-mail me, to discuss your needs, before making a booking. This discussion is free.